Friday, August 13, 2010

August 13, 2010

Susan and I have had a wonderful and loving day. I usually have Fridays off, and Susan, also, took the day off. We walked around the lake early this morning. First we went to the new Asia Market on the Division street hill. It was very nice and clean, and put us back in the mood for Asian food, but we are determined to stay on our diet. Then we went to Northtown and shopped at Penny's. We got a few things for me, and then to Barnes and Noble for a couple of books and magazines. We came home and had a delicious lunch of salad and wine (Pinot Grigio) and watched Tommy Tang (cooking in Thailand). Tommy said that tofu had more protein than pork. I was amazed at that statement. We are together in our desire to retire in Thailand, or someplace near there.

No comments:

Post a Comment